"Dan has been dog walking and dog boarding Ella for 2 years now and we couldn't be happier with his service and his team's care of our sweet girl. She absolutely loves being with The Leash Team and if we have to go out of town or on an extended trip she over the moon when we show up at his house for her dog stay. She can't wait to get into his house! It's given me such peace of mind to know that she loves her other dog family and that she is loved and well cared for while we're gone." T.J.
Benefits of Pet Boarding in Our Home
For your pet:
- Staying in our home which is safe, secure environment
- Dogs are not kenneled unless they are kenneled at home
- Two dogs for companionship
- Taken for a one or two hour walk(s) daily
- Dog can bring favorite toys
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Someone with them virtually 24 hours a day
- Huge back yard to enjoy
- Your dog will come home to you without the stress normally displayed when they stay at a kennel
- Your Dog will not be kenneled unless you kennel at home.
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Having the confidence that the we can deal with other issues - such as grooming, vet visits, nail trimming
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Discreet, personalized service
Why Pet Boarding in Our Home
One choice is boarding your pet at a kennel or veterinarian, but in our home, they will have the run of the house, we don't kennel the pets unless you always do in your home. They will be part of our family for the time they are with us. Another choice is relying on family, friends or neighbors for help. But these solutions were often not the best choice for your pet, your home or yourself.
Professional pet boarding offers an excellent alternative.
Reliable and professional we offer pet owners relief from the anxiety that often results from leaving a pet behind or placing your pet in a strange environment. Your pet will be pampered by a caring and dependable professional using the feeding, play, games, and care instructions that you specify. Our Professional Boarding allows owners to confidently go away, knowing that their dog will receive the love and care so rightly deserved.
- In-Our-Home Pet Boarding
- Fresh Water and Feeding
- Play Time and Affection
- One Hour walk Daily
Pet Boarding Rates
Per Night - $49.00 * Note Boarding is only available for regularly scheduled walking clients at this time. To become a reguluar walking client please complete a New Client Information Form and we will contact you. Click here to open the "New Client Information Form
Initial Consultation and site visit - FREE
At this visit we can complete the necessary paperwork, answer questions and get detailed instructions on how to care for your pets in our home. This meeting is required for first time boarding clients and will be scheduled at least 48 hours prior to service, if possible.
Owners to supply the food and food dish and kennel (if used at home).
All dogs must be vaccinated and neutered or spayed
We are Licenced Bonded and Insured - Certified in Behavior Modification and Training Methodology, Member of Pet Sitters International, and Certified by PetPro in Pet First Aid and CPR